Event: Prosecuting and Defending Truck and Auto Collision Cases 2020 - Webcast
November 19-20, 2020 - Watch from your computer or mobile device!
Prosecuting & Defending Truck and Auto Collision Cases 2020 - Webcast
Cosponsored by the Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas
MCLE Credit: 13 hours, including 3.25 ethics hours. Applies to the Texas Bar College & Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Civil Appellate, Civil Trial, and Personal Injury Law.
- Late fee waived - save $50 automatically!
- Litigation Section, Texas Bar College, and Texas Paralegal Division members save an additional $25!
- Go green and save an additional $25!
- Attorneys licensed 5 years or less attend for half off the original price!
- Live chat feature: Interact with participating speakers and fellow registrants!
- Access and download articles and PowerPoint presentations directly from the webcast!
- Rules and Relaxed Regulations for Truckers
- Technology Inside & Outside of the Truck
- Zoom is Not the Same as Zumba
- Digging the Dirt
- Tips on Voir Dire During COVID-19
- Identifying Potential Heavy Truck Crashworthiness Cases
- Direct Liability of Motor Carriers
- Autonomous Trucks & Trucking Products Claims
Course materials are included as a PDF for the webcast. A hard copy book is included with your registration or go green for a discount! When ordering a hard copy book, please confirm your shipping address. Pre-ordered books are generally shipped the week of the program, and may be received after the scheduled webcast date. For any questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage early registrations for webcasts to give you time to verify that your system is webcast-ready. Our technical support lines are usually extremely busy on the day of a webcast, so please register and test your system a few days ahead of the broadcast date.
When you register for a webcast, instructions for accessing the seminar will be sent as part of your email receipt. Please contact us if you do not receive your receipt or if you have any questions.
Claiming MCLE Credit
After watching the presentation, click the claim credit tab at the top of the viewer and follow the instructions. Visit My Bar Page to update your hours immediately.
For group viewings at a discount, contact Group & Firm Sales Manager Laura Angle at 512-263-2802 or email@example.com.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or would like to register by phone, please call 1-800-204-2222 ext. 1574.