Event: 27th Annual Traffic Law Bootcamp CLE
Reserve your spot now for the 27th Annual Traffic Lawyers of TX Traffic Law CLE on Saturday, August 17, 2019 in Houston TX.
Tickets by Eventbrite
LOCATION: Space Center Houston, 1601 NASA PKWY Houston, TX 77058
CLE: 7 Hours, Includes 2 Hours of Ethics
COST: $140 for membership to TLOT, inclusive of CLE, and free parking and admission to the Space Center.
Extended Stay America
For Extended Stay you must call and mention "Traffic Lawyers of Texas" when booking for the $49 rate.
720 W Bay Area Blvd, Webster, TX 77598
Courtyard Nasa Clear Lake
Must mention rate code: Traffic Lawyers of Texas
Address: 18100 Saturn Lane Houston TX 77058
Cutoff Date 8/2/19
Must mention rate code: TRF
Address: 3000 NASA Pkwy Houston TX 77058
'Meet and Greet' Mixer
The meet and greet mixer is an open bar event. It will be held at the bar at the Courtyard, 18100 Saturn Lane Houston TX 77058.
Potential speakers and topics.
- President elect Larry Mcdougal is going to speak on his view of the future of SBOT.
- SBOT Chris Ritter speaking on Stress and Healthy practices
- Lamar Reynolds with Legal Shield speaking on CSA and DataQ
- Raymond Davidson with Bison Engineering, Inc. speaking on "Whose Mess is This???" CFR 49–Interstate, Title 37–Interstate, OSHA 1910
- Eddie Calderon attorney of Houston speaking on Rub & Tug, The Ins and Outs of Massage Parlor Defense.
- Susanna Gallun attorney of Austin speaking on the Future of the Self Driving Car, Where is it Today (Who do we Ticket?)
- David Lee attorney of Houston is speaking on Discovery
- Beth Wing attorney of Houston is speaking on her victory on Officer overtime
- Alan Rodriguez with ONE400 speaking on Improving your Online Reputation Scores.
- Steve Monks attorney North Carolina to speak on NC traffic law and Immigration law as it affects Traffic stops and illegal aliens we represent in court.
- Special panel of Andrew Hawkins, Robert Barfield, John Quinn and Cynthia Owens discuss tech tips for the traffic practitioner including software and tech tips for courtroom presentation.
- Bill Pewit from Austin, TX to give wrap up and overall of this legislative year and session